Summer Camp Information
Oak Grove UMC Christian
Summer Camp General
- Summer Camp is only available
for school-aged children who have completed Lottery Pre-K through 1st grade. (2017-2018)
- Sessions are weekly. Each week has a
theme, and the in-house field trip and activities will relate to this theme. You may sign up for as many or as few
weeks as you’d like.
- Our Summer Camp hours are from 8 am – 4 pm.
We will have extended care available daily for $15 from 4–6 pm. Weekly reservations are required for
extended care and are due Monday mornings at 8 am.
- The tuition for most weeks is $225.00. Some weeks have only 4 days in them; the tuition for these
weeks will be $175.00 instead of $225.00.
- To register your child you must complete the registration form and bring it to the CS Office.
- All tuition will be paid in full upon registration.
* Our center is closed for Memorial Day & Independence Day.
- All fields trips are now in-house.
- Your child will need to bring a
lunch and drink each day, unless otherwise noted.
No fast food, soda, candy, or nut
products will be allowed. Please bring a lunch that is ready to eat
(no heating required.) Refrigerators are available for storing lunches.
Personal water bottles are welcome for your child throughout the day,
please label with child's name.
- Please sign up quickly! Spaces are
limited and enrollment will be closed when each week gets full. Thank you
for your interest in OGCS Summer Camp!